Thursday, January 21, 2010

A blessed month is casting its shadow upon us

A blessed month is casting its shadow upon us
A night of this month is better than a thousand months
Bear wid patience for d sake of Ar-Rehman
Its a continuous training to strengthen our Emaan

Glory b to Allah who sent Ramadan as a mercy to mankind
Its a purification of our soul our heart & our mind
Wid d most sincere devotion & love we fast
To b cleansed & free from sins of d past

Glorified is He, who chose this holy month
To test our sabr & fill our hearts wid warmth
Of His Divine Light, His blessings shall glow
d Seer of d unseen, all He does know

Ya Allah! For thee, let my breath b more pleasant thn musk
Ya Allah! For thee, let me b thankful whn day turns to dusk
My thoughts & heart r purified, my eyes truly see
This blessed month, d month of spiritual rhapsody

Ya Allah! For thee, my life I shall live
Ya Allah! For thee, my soul I shall give
In d name of Allah, the most Merciful, the most Kind,
Praise b to Allah, who sent Ramadan as a gift to mankind

Best Regards
~HumAyuN~

No comments:

Post a Comment